Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Monday, August 22, 2011

#73/100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / Roses for Norway part 2

Peace for Norway

 I made my ATC's  (artist trading card) for the swap I entered and they are in the mail today ! One goes to my swapbot partner in Ohio and 4 are on the way to Norway . 
Where I have been promised by a sweet and caring lady in Son, Norway that she will do her best to get them to a family member of one of the 76 people killed on July 22nd 2011 .
Here is a link to her blog to see some of the cool ATC's that have gotten there already...
Now here are my ATC's

This is for my partner in the ATC rose swap

This is my set of four headed to Norway










Till tomorrow 
May You have Peace and Blessings upon You!  

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are lovely, well done petal friend :)
    Hugs
    Ladybug x :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...