Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Saturday, August 20, 2011

#75 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / sharing Peace

I love Peace loving people they love to share .Anything and everything to help spread Peace ! So I am sharing some things others have shared and some links to other Peace filled places ...

Craig Ol Hippy LaForte , gave me permission to use this at my new "I love Peace" page on facebook ! I asked folks to post Pictures of Peace ...This one cracked me up.

Created by Michelle Yd Frost in Scotland for the 2011 BlogBlast For Peace launch.

I got this one at https://www.facebook.com/BlogBlastForPeace

 

I must say it, I like this one better than Bob Marley's version and man that Aint easy !

Another cool place to support Peace is  
Weed-Out-Hate-Sow-the-Seeds-of-Peace
 
Oh my goodness Bob would be SO Proud ! 
Now how can you listen to all of this and not feel Hope for Peace !
If you need more go to http://www.ted.com/talks/jeremy_gilley_one_day_of_peace.html

Keep the sharing vibes going ...
click the share button here and Pass this on.
See you tomorrow.
May Peace and Blessings be upon You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...