Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Thursday, August 18, 2011

#77 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / I Love Peace

 Well I got locked out of Facebook and wondered was it because I write about Peace. I had seen this sad article that said ," People like to Hate on Facebook" 
http://www.care2.com/causes/more-than-400000-facebook-users-hate-reading.html

Yesterday I posted this to our wonderful Peace Bloggers group  on facebook. 
"isn't this sad , hate gets more followers on facebook ?"I guess if we started a group called " I hate not having world Peace  we could get more followers?" that was after checking out this post below ???
Well I stewed on it a while and went back to see what my fellow Peace Bloggers thought? ...
 
 
Well after some dear fellow Peace-bloggers reminding me that Hate will bring Hate .
I decided to do the OPPOSITE of my earlier plan . 
  So Welcome to My new page on facebook
    I Love Peace 
So if You are on facebook Please go by and check it out. I am proud to say within 24 hours it has over 124 people Who love Peace too and growing fast .
I hope to get the button here soon.
PLEASE 
Click the share button here ,follow button or just one of the thingy at the bottom of this post.
Thanks for coming by 
Peace and Blessings to you all.
 
  I Love Peace  page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...