Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Tuesday, August 16, 2011

#78 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / Greensboro NC

This is the way it should be for my Mom .
A senior living in Greensboro , NC . Places to go and see... 
this is a City with a strong history of Civil Rights .  

 But she lives on SS a fixed income ! This is the things they don't show you walking the streets there that the elderly have to see where they live .


 
  Can you believe it is? Sadly this was taken on  Martin Luther King Jr Blvd ! 
This is one of the same roads I drive down to go visit my Mom who lives in the center of Greensboro.
Just a few blocks away from the world famous 
Woolworth's Store.



Her  doctor said she needed to move because of her health and hearing ! Now this is where Greensboro Housing Authority (GHA)   wants to send my Mom when she asked to be moved from where she lives now .
They must me crazy?
I am sick of violence ! 

So I blog for Peace , that one day people will get along and we can live without fear .
Peace and Blessings to you all !

4 comments:

  1. I really don;t know what to say Terica. The richest Filipino now (Manny Pacquiao) got there (his pedestal) because an American boxing marketing team helped him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Marge for coming by I wanted to talk to you about being a Filipino is like now . I will email you asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always sad when people like to see a fight and think it is entertainment. Those two boys could have made a great team on a sports field or helping folk out but instead they bundle on a street and others stand about cheering.

    The world should be a better place and with a blog for peace it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks David for your inspiring words.peace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...