Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Friday, August 12, 2011

#84 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / We Need Peace

It was wonderful finding this video this morning posted by Mimi ! I needed this , my thoughts since yesterday has been where are the Peace Seekers today?
Who is Really trying to make a change ?

Well I will leave you with this today and work on finding some more Peace Seekers for tomorrow.
http://www.ted.com/ this is the link to this video I hope You will feel the need as I did to share it on your blog too or if you do not have a blog Please Please send people to watch it here or there . You can click the share button at the bottom of this blog and help change the world ! Peace and Blessing to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...