Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Friday, August 12, 2011

#86 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / Homeland Terrorism

I woke up this morning planning on posting the next thing I had ready for my "Reasons I blog4peace" ....? I thought I would check the local news first to see what was going on ?
Headlines 
"Sanford,NC man charged with murder" he was 25, took the life of a woman 46.No said reason?  

Fuquay-Varina,NC 15 year old girl was stabbed 30 times.2 men 19 and 20. reason ...argument???

Elderly Spring Lake woman beaten, robbed in backyard

Elderly Spring Lake woman beaten, robbed in backyard

http://news.yahoo.com/video/raleighwral-15751121/elderly-spring-lake-woman-beaten-robbed-in-backyard-26225877.html 

 Well that is about as much Home Terrorism as I need to see this morning ...I want to cry or Scream.


Then I thought , Okay maybe I will go look for inspiration from my fellow "Peace Bloggers " 
http://www.facebook.com/groups/peacebloggers/ 

1st thing I see Teenage boys brutally hunt down a 49 year old man and kill him for No reason but the color of his skin.All caught on video .This is sick 
mississippi-hate-crime-caught-video
 
2nd was a blogger saying "there ain't no peace" at 
http://www.rogerogreen.com/201​1/08/06/peace-peace-there-is-n​o-peace/

3rd I saw a video of Bob Marley a fellow blogger posted , It was the "Try Me" video but the blogger said when he heard this He sang "Try Peace" 
yea that is what I need ... a Marley fix !
  



What ever happened to Peace on Earth?




Okay let me find a song that will make me feel better.... and hopefully You too. 
I am now going to go to the garden and find some Peace there . 
Thanks for stopping by , Peace and Blessings to you all.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...