Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Friday, August 12, 2011

#87 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / 1960-70's music

 Music has always been a big part of me . For me silence has never been golden. I even have a variety of wind-chimes in my garden .
The songs I have found were as familiar to me as a child growing up as the sponge bob song is to kids now !
This one was wrote by Bob Dylan the year I was born...


These are some of the first protest sounds I remember plus the Smothers Brothers on my last blog . They were so smooth.
I still remember sitting on the floor watching that one! 






My sweetheart said, " He painted his whole bedroom black after hearing this song below and freaked his Dad out"






Then there was Cat Stevens http://www.yusufislam.com/
 I loved and still love  his music ...




Well I think you see what I mean , I hope you liked some of my Flashbacks . It was all around me.
Tomorrow I will show some videos of some of the history I lived . Maybe even find that Hippy picture of my Mom :>)
Thanks for stopping. 
Peace and Blessings to You all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...