Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Friday, August 12, 2011

#91 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / Peace is Possible



I enjoyed this video and hope You do too. 
This was with the video ....
World Peace is Possible. This is the name of a foundation which aims to realize world peace, a world without war. The underlying idea is that by making the thought "World Peace is Possible" become known everywhere, world peace actually does become a reality. 
Check the website www.worldpeaceispossible.com

We are one and "World Peace is Possible"!
I believe this and for this reason I blog4peace ... I want Peace for us all.
After seeing this video I decided to check out this site . I was amazed at how many links they had of other people wanting Peace in this world . Peace Links

Some that I did go by and liked was


http://World Peace Flame.org/ 
while I am adding  Links for Peace

here are some of friends I have met being a "Peace Pusher" 
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2011/07/blogblast-for-peace-2011-how-to-get.html

 facebook.com/groups/peacebloggers/

facebook.com/pages/Weed-Out-Hate-Sow-the-Seeds-of-Peace 


the Matriarchs corner.blogspot.com/2011/08/reason-92-to-blog-for-peace.html


the Peaceful Palate.blogspot.com/2011/07/100-reasons-why-i-blog-for-peace.html


Well I guarantee if you check out all these links you should be feeling a little more Peaceful.

If you have a "Peace Link" you would like me to add let me know ?? 
Peace and Blessings to You all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...