Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Friday, August 12, 2011

#95 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / Mimi

 
I thought I was a blogger until I met Mimi Lenox ...
She is the Queen , check out her profile on blogger she has some fabulous blogs ... One of her quotes I love is
"If words are powerful....then this matters."
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01616635898420835541
 Here is her main page 
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/
For years she has been gathering bloggers to blog for Peace on Nov.4 with this goal . 
Title your post "Dona Nobis Pacem" - Latin for Grant Us Peace. This is important. The goal is for all blog post titles to say the same thing on the same day. Write about peace that day or simply fly your globe. 

Peace and Blessings to you all.

1 comment:

  1. It is my privilege and pleasure to work with so many talented and compassionate human beings in the cause for peace. The experience opens my eyes daily to new ideas, brilliant writing, and the creativity found across the world on blog pages and beyond.

    Worker bees indeed! You are a prime example of dedication and passion to the cause we love.

    Thank you!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...