Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Friday, August 12, 2011

#96 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / GRATITUDE part3

Today I am going  to mention some other things that I have gratitude for...
I am Grateful for my Mother, who has been there for me through thick and thin.Who taught me to be me !
She is the first Up-cycler I remember and always restoring and making something new. She taught me Not to judge people by what they had or the way they looked . To think outside of the box. To not always believe in everything You hear.  To try to make a difference if you can. To fight for the under-dog . To be a Peace Loving Person. I feel lucky to call her my friend .




I am Grateful for Gardens: the thing that has saved my sanity my whole life ... no matter how bad the world may seem you can always find Peace in a garden , if only for a moment .


I am Grateful for my friend Rebekah Smith that introduced me to the passion of Pressed Flower Art . I have always loved to do mixed media art & Upcycled art too .  She also brought me to WWPFG which I am truly grateful for .
This is the first picture I made through a class at WWPFG. 
The Pride's Sunset
I am Grateful for my E-Friends  ... 
The World Wide Pressed Flower Guild .org .
I have been a member since 2006 and the Member Director since 2008. It is my internet family. Marie Ann Robinson has been my Best-est Bud-dy there . We have shared flower pressing secrets and our lives along the way . The Garden of World Wide Petals !
  We have members from all over the world . In my job I get to meet them all from the beginning . With these wonderful people I have grown so much .
 The Pressed-Flower Group on Yahoo , has brought me some very close friends too. Like Dee Marie in Canada.
I do an interview blog about these wonderful people  .Go by and check them out .
World Wide Flower Pressers and Artists 

Facebook has brought me a lot of new friends and helps me see what is happening in the rest of the world with my family and old friends ... including my hometown Madison ,Ind 

Facebook also made me friends with a very special lady...
"Mimi Lenox  of Bloggingham Palace "  that found me and asked me to help her "Blog 4 Peace " !
She is starting on the 8th year on Nov.4th 2011. with over 50 countries of bloggers .
In the mean time she challenged her Peace Globe Worker Bees and everyone else to write " 100 Days 100 Reasons to Blog4Peace.
Here is where You can find out more about what is happening. 
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2011/07/blogblast-for-peace-2011-how-to-get.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/peacebloggers/ 
 
Thanks for coming by ... Peace and Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...