Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

#37/100 Reasons I Blog4Peace/ Blog Media Power

 Why isn't the media covering Peace ? 
I am going to keep repeating this till I have an answer ? Let's all repeat it ! 


I found this on TED.Com Please watch it .Share it!
In 2003, the Palestinian village of Budrus mounted a 10-month-long nonviolent protest to stop a barrier being built across their olive groves. Did you hear about it? Didn't think so. Brazilian filmmaker Julia Bacha asks why we only pay attention to violence in the Israel-Palestine conflict -- and not to the nonviolent leaders who may one day bring peace



 Let's make blog media strong ! Thanks 
 
May Peace and blessings be upon you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...