Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

#43/100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / for North Carolina

 It is so wonderful to have Peace blogger friends like at 
https://www.facebook.com/BlogBlastForPeace 
I read a quote that someone posted that stuck on my mind all day.

I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.
Edward Everett Hale


That made me think about how we are all like grains of sand in the universe . But if you gather a few 1,000 or so grains of sand together ... 
put them in a working together and they can become something wonderful. 


 So I looked for some Peace loving people in North Carolina and I found some ! 


This Wednesday is the United Nations’ International Day of Peace. Across North Carolina and the world, people will be working to add peace to the world on this day. Go here and you can find out more.
http://www.unitingnc.org/2011/09/a-day-for-peace/ 

till next time
May Peace and Blessings be upon You ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...