Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Friday, September 16, 2011

#48 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace / World Peace

"Metta World Peace" ??? 
Okay I said I wanted to live long enough to see World Peace .?




If I have trouble thinking of a topic to write about here... I often go to the news section in the search field and type in "Peace" Just to see How Peace is being talked about or if ?
Well I have to say this was a big shocker .To see this headline  was mind blowing. Dreamed of the first part ...confused by the second?

We have World Peace: 

Ron Artest gets name change

For full story

  World Peace's publicist, Courtney Barnes, said his client had been contemplating the switch for years, "but it took many years of research and soul-searching to find a first name that was both personally meaningful and inspirational." Metta is a Buddhist term that means loving kindness and friendliness toward others.

"Changing my name was meant to inspire and bring youth together all around the world," World Peace said in a statement. "I'm glad that it is now official."



 Okay I am going to leave You with an image of "World Peace"
like I never thought of 


May Peace and Blessings be upon You !  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...