Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

#52 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace /for Nature

Taking a break from all the heavy reasons this world can toss at us to be blogging for Peace . So I am blogging for nature .
Without being close to it , I would loose my mind! 

Without it , We could not survive.
I decided to show you what gives me Peace after blogging . Feel free to use as wallpaper (smiling)























May Peace and Blessings Be Upon You all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...