Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Thursday, September 1, 2011

#63 /100 Reasons I Blog4Peace/ NC Peace



I decided to search for North Carolina Peace org. and programs. 
http://www.ncpeaceaction.org/ seems like a place I may check out that meet about 50 miles from here?
www.ncpeaceaction.org/issues/costofwar.html
 Please go here and read this one page it covers these topics so well  . 
I can't always find the words I want to say but they say it pretty good here . 

Cost of War
Selling out Peace
The Injustice of War
War is Terrorism
Paying for war   



Michael Franti, FrantiV: Veterans for Peace, North Carolina



Love seeing this 
http://www.mountainx.com/news/2011/honk_for_peace_n.c._peace_action_members_protest_war#.Tl7oyF3OrPI 

till tomorrow 
May Peace and Blessings be upon You all.  

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...