Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

#42/100 Reasons I Blog4Peace /because Peace Rocks

 As you know if you normally read here I have some amazing
Peace-Blogger friends and meeting more all the time! 
I have been trying to remember to add their blog link in the right sidebar but sometimes that just does not seem to be enough...
A day or 3 ago a Peace-blogger Alison posted a link to her blog where she is showing the 7000th Peace Rock she created.
That is right 7000 times she took time to do something for Peace ! 
I have made a few rocks with pressed flowers on them and peace signs or a word or 2 of inspiration on it !

 

But She really impressed me.
I think it is time to get my rocks out again !  I have been hoarding them ?



 She shares them with the world to spread Peace!
I think that is pretty cool and I thought she deserved a little applause for it !
 
Here is her blog go by and check it out ... then check out her etsy store too.
http://sasa-peace-rocks.blogspot.com/2011/09/peace-rock-7000.html


http://www.etsy.com/shop/innersasa 

I also found this cool link too 
http://www.plantingrocksforpeace.org/


So today on UN International Day of Peace
Go Rock the world with Peace ! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words, you Rock!! Happy International Peace Day!!! Love your rocks too!!! Have fun!
    Peace,
    Sasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure was all mine! Peace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...