Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#17/100 Reasons I Blog4Peace/Peace Music

Just spreading Peace where I can find it , I believe in music !
 
Curtis Mayfield - We Got To Have Peace, this may be old but the message is still needed It was said that Bob Marley admired Curtis too.


 
kazim al saher and lenny kravitz. 
We Want Peace 


May Peace and Blessings be upon You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...