Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#18/100 Reasons I Blog4Peace/ Yell Fire

I got up this morning with the wonderful sound of rain on the tin roof.i grabbed some coffee and decided to get my blog caught up with some Peace motivated music.I found this by luck and really like the spirit of it. Some of it has Strong Adult language and graphic pictures , but I did not start this blog to be afraid to show the ugly side of this world along with the good.
by Michael Franti and Spearhead
Yell Fire!
That is what I was taught to scream in the street if someone was assaulting me not Rape ...? 
Why because "Folks don't want to get involved !"?? I was about the age of 10 the first time I heard this. Nearly 40 years later things have not changed that much it seems. If anything I feel people still have a hard time getting involved if there is no Gain.

Bomb the World
   
Let's Blog for Peace and cover the world with Good
I have made it my goal to try to find other Peace Builders and spread the word in hope that united we can "cover the world with peace !"
Will you join us ? Can you give a few minutes a week to tell the world why we need Peace?


 May Peace and Blessings be upon You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...