Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#32/100 Reasons I Blog4Peace/ TreeHugger 4 Occupy Wall St

Peace can not come with 10% controlling the lives of the rest !
We have to support each other to survive . 



Mother Earth is tired of the Fat cats digging away and ruining her too! 

I have been so busy reading about the "occupy wall street" coverage...  that I decided to just add a link here to the best coverage I could find that had no weird pop ups, just some good facts and videos. 
I am a treehugger from way back so I enjoyed seeing coverage there!.
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011/09/environmentalists-should-care-about-occupy-wall-street.php


May Peace and Blessing be upon you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...