Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Sunday, October 2, 2011

#34/100 Reasons I Blog4Peace/ We shall overcome

This is an old song but it still stands the test of time for giving us Hope  . 
Wouldn't it be wonderful if this song was Not needed anymore ? If there was Peace in this world !We could archive these songs .
Till then I will keep my dream of a better day! 

Martin Luther King JR & Diana Ross - We shall overcome




May Peace and Blessings be upon You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...