Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dona Nobis Pacem / Blogblast for Peace


Sorry folks , for not checking in much ... the old age is catching up with me :>( Sadly i have not felt like blogging in days ... But today is the big day November 4th . Our Big Blogblast for Peace .
 "Dona Nobis Pacem", which means "Grant us Peace"

is the theme for this blogblast started by one dreaming blogger and a marble. Now 8 years later she has united bloggers World Wide !
 

Bloggers from all across the globe
will blog for peace.

We will speak with one voice.
One subject
One day


I have been having some trouble thinking of "What to post for this blog?" I have had the globe at the top of the page ready for a while, but I just have not been up to writing lately. 


So I decided to think about what has shown me Hope for Peace lately because without hope there will be no Peace. 
So I am listing a few Hope Inspiring Peace builders here and Please look at the list of other Peace builders on the sidebar.

I would like to Thank You All for inspiring so many of us to blog for peace .


1. Occupiers of Occupy Wall Street and all the other Occupiers through Occupy Together everywhere for "Keeping Peace" better than the so named Peacekeepers/police . Stand proud ! 
2 . Mimi Lenox the person who got the blogblast started years ago!

click here to see Who We Are 


3.   International Day of Peace ,TED.com , Women in Black, Veterans for Peace and many like them that continue to strive for Peace! 
4. Facebook for giving a place for so many people to gather together in groups that they feel strong about ... like my page "I Love Peace" , facebook.BlogBlastForPeace and Weed out Hate : Sow the Seeds of Peace

 5. All the other bloggers for Peace 
6. My pressed flower guild World Wide Pressed Flower Guild
which I am a director . We have people from all around the world to bring people together through the love of flower art and nature!

okay that is enough you can check the sidebar for more. 
For now Please go check out the creator of blogblast for peace
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/


May Peace and Blessings be upon You!

6 comments:

  1. Sending Peace & Love from The Boomer Muse http://blog.laylamorganwilde and Cat Wisdom 101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you and yours for peace today and in all the days to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Eleanor Roosevelt quote. Love your peace globes. Your message strikes a chord with me. Peace be with you today and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so inspired me with your peace blogging and dedication to this movement. I feel a hippie vibe from you...don't know...just do. Your blog template makes me want to find my flower power jeans from 1969 and wear them!

    This is a lovely tribute to people and the perfect peace post.

    The world of peace blogging is packed full of good people. You are chief among them.

    I hope you get your blogging mojo back soon. We miss you when you're not blogging.

    We ARE listening ya know...

    Thank you for all you've done to help ME in this year's launch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This entire blog is an inspirational masterPEACE. ;-)

    love your Peace day post.

    Best Peace blessings to you, terica.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Terica, seems you, like me, need a break every now and then. Reckon that's just fine! :-D You came back and posted for the big day (I was late with mine! :-) ) and once again remind us how many of us in the world there are...united we stand stronger!

    Peace to you and yours, Terica!

    [your post will be linked in Peace Bloggers Unite (maybe you could add the blog to your sidebar?)] x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...