Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Saturday, November 3, 2012

Drones? /wage Peace

As I search for Peace to blog .... I find these kind of things,it breaks my heart . The world never seemed so big until the internet came along. Now I live in the USA , I am a member of a "World Wide Pressed Flower Guild" and Blog with an International blogging group of 1000's at https://www.facebook.com/BlogBlastForPeace?fref=ts
I have friends all over the world ! How can I not worry about the killing in the world ? i help teach children in Pakistan about the love of flowers and pressed flower art !
 How can I not want Peace ?
When will the Killing stop ?
I have learned to do a search for a map of the area, articles talk about to make my mind see where people are ... We are all part of this world , no matter the race , culture or beliefs we are are made of the same skin and blood.
I just felt I needed to share this sites with everyone . Tell me what you think ?
http://codepinkalert.org/index.php 
the CODEPINK alert is a feisty call for people to "wage peace."

American activists in Pakistan to protest U.S. drone strikes
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/05/world/asia/pakistan-us-drone-protest/index.html

As always
 may Peace and Blessings be upon you and yours

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...