Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Thursday, November 1, 2012

Power of Music

I decided to get my blog woke up and get ready for Blogblast for Peace .
To learn how you can get involved go here https://www.facebook.com/BlogBlastForPeace

                this was my globe from last year , come back on the 4th to see my new one .

 
This really touched me Jack Leroy Tueller’s decision to play his trumpet for the last remaining German sniper threatening his unit so moved the sniper that he couldn’t shoot, and surrendered the next morning. By choosing to play “his love song” Jack recognized the fear and loneliness common to all of us. Now 90, he shares his precious story with us.

The Power of Music from Life File Videos on Vimeo.
May Peace and Blessings be upon you.


Peace and Blessings be upon you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...