Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Monday, November 4, 2013

Dona Nobis Pacem 2013 from NC


Well here I am again trying to come up with my blog4PEACE less than a day to go .
When I started doing this I worked weeks on it .
 Of course at that time I was not in a daily fight !
Fighting makes it hard to find peace !
I was much happier before I started this fight against our NC government wanting to destroy NC with fracking.
  At least once a day I totally feel as though I am wasting my time and just making more enemies than I can bear.
Often I think of the quote "An eye for an eye will only leave the world Blind" Gandhi

Fighting is a negative word and I have made it my goal after trying to write this 'blog for peace' to find a way to share the "Love of Nature" and stop fighting ...
Yet I will continue to try to do something because sitting around doing nothing does not give me peace either .

Well I did a search for 'Peace in NC' .... Look what I found , Coloring pages !
I think I am going to print them out and ask my grandson to color them for me so I can hang them up !
That should give us both some smiles !

 
http://www.ncpeacebooth.org/images/Sow-Hope-Harvest-Peace-coloring-sheet.png

PEACE is truly a Journey .... I have found writing this just how far away I feel from Peace these days...
After checking out the coloring pages I decided to see what they were about and checked out the resources .
http://www.ncpeacebooth.org/resources.html
It made me smile again ... I realized even when I thought I'd given up on peace several of these people I have met along the protest with me against fracking too.
 It is called "Peaceful demonstrations" although it is leading to civil disobedience these days .

Trying to find words for this year's blog has really woke me up I really need to find a more peaceful way to make changes here . I don't like even saying 'I fight' everyday for anything ! It just feels so negative ?
The words "Peace begins with me " came to mind several times while typing, so I decided to search for the phrase ...
What do you know there is a site with that name too ! I like their Peace Hero cards !
 http://www.peacebeginswithme.org/

Well I can honestly say if this blog does not get read by 1 person it was still 'Well worth writing'
because I have learned from doing it and will strive to make changes in My life to bring more peace to it to share with others .
 
Starting with finding better ways to encourage people to want to take care of the earth and the creatures on it , including the humans !
Use positive energy to teach why we should take care of the earth , instead using negative energy to fight those that just don't care .


I want to thank Mimi Lenox from "Mimi Writes" for the inspiration to blog for peace . Her inspiration has spread world wide with 100's of bloggers writing for peace . If you would like to join this BlogBlastforPeace go here .
http://peaceglobegallery.blogspot.com/2013/11/blog4peace-2013-dona-nobis-pacem.html
 Also check out Mimi's blog for her Nov 4 2013 post
http://mimilenox.com/
May Peace and Blessings be upon You.

5 comments:

  1. Because if Peace Globes and Blog Blast for Peace I have followed your couragous battle in NC. This blog says so much. Your positive energies add to caring for Gaia,,,You are not alone. Hugs from Connecticut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! And i love the colouring in stuff. :)

    I'd say... don't fight for Peace, draw it to you with love, hope and longing



    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- love the quote from Michelle in the comments: "I'd say... don't fight for Peace, draw it to you with love, hope and longing." I agree, definitely.

    Happy Peace Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fighting is a negative word. I so love Michelle's thoughts of drawing peace to you. And they link so beautifully with the peace journey you found on the colouring pages. Your peace is an intriguing insight into how to make a change peacefully. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...